Thursday 5 November 2009



What songs do Lucie and her co-finalists listen to when they need cheering up? Well courtsey of the X-Factor we now know.

DANYL:

1. Happy Days - Norman Gimbel and Charles Fox
2. Let Me Be Your Fantasy - Baby D
3. Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake
4. Grounds For Divorce - Elbow
5. Put Your Hands Up - Reef

OLLY:

1. Before I Fall to Pieces - Razorlight
2. I Wanna Be Like You - Jungle Book
3. Keep on Movin' - Five
4. Broken Stones - Paul Weller
5. Stop - Spice Girls

JAMIE:

1. Beautiful Day - U2
2. Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
3. All These Things I've Done - The Killers
4. Cheers theme tune
5. If I Can Dream - Elvis Presley

LUCIE:

1. Bring It All Back - S Club 7
2. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
3. Best Of Both Worlds - Hannah Montana
4. Get Happy - Zoe Birkett
5. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

STACEY:

1. I'm A Lover! - Meredith Brooks
2. Single Ladies - Beyonce
3. You're So Vain - Carly Simon
4. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
5. Jump Around! - House of Pain

JOE:

1. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
2. Crazy In Love - Beyonce
3. Fight For This Love - Cheryl Cole
4. Where Is The Love - Black Eyed Peas
5. A Moment Like This - Leona Lewis

LLOYD:

1. I Like to Move It - Madagascar
2. All Star - Smash Mouth
3. California - Phantom Planet
4. People - R Kelly
5. Sweet Child 'O Mine - Guns N Roses

JOHN AND EDWARD:

1. Three Little Birds (Everything's Gonna Be Alright) - Bob Marley
2. Summer Love - Justin Timberlake
3. Everybody - Backstreet Boys
4. 3 - Britney Spears
5. End Of The Road - Boys 2 Men

and you can get these and other songs as ringtones direct to your mobile phone with Jamsters free Ringtone offer. Click Here to get Your Free Ringtone Now!
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment